Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers aren’t guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or get entry to to any online entitlements included with the product.
Maximize Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Written by a former member of the SharePoint development team, How to Do Everything: Microsoft SharePoint 2013 shows you how to get the most out of the up to date release of this dynamic business collaboration platform. You’ll learn how to set up SharePoint sites and use document management, wikis, taxonomy, blogs, social features, and more to organize, manage, and share content. Real-world examples will let you accomplish tasks quickly and easily. Basic information on SharePoint development and administration may be included in this practical guide.
- Work with sites, apps, lists, libraries, and items
- Upload documents, manage files with document libraries, and use document versioning and content approval features
- Collaborate by means of discussion boards, blogs, wikis, events, surveys, calendars, and newsfeeds
- Use social tagging, enable a folksonomy, and use enterprise keywords
- Create a taxonomy hierarchy the usage of enterprise managed metadata
- Build publishing sites, personal sites, and internet sites
- Display data on pages the usage of web and app parts
- Customize apps, lists, forms, and navigation
- Use SharePoint with client applications, including Microsoft Place of business, Outlook,
- InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and third-party applications
- Learn the basics of SharePoint administration and development