Modernize your IT skills for the new world of cloud computing!
Whether you are an IT administrator, developer, or architect, cloud technologies are transforming your role. This guide brings together the knowledge you wish to have to transition smoothly to Microsoft Administrative center 365 cloud-only and hybrid environments. Microsoft MVP Ben Curry and leading cloud architect Brian Laws present specific, up-to-date guidance on administering key cloud technologies, including Microsoft Administrative center 365, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, and OneDrive for Business.
Microsoft cloud technology experts Ben Curry and Brian Laws show you the best way to:
- Anticipate and respond to the ways cloud technologies change your responsibilities, such as scripting key management tasks by way of Windows PowerShell
- Understand these days’s new mix of very important “Cloud Pro” skills related to infrastructure, scripting, security, and networking
- Master brand new cloud administration for Administrative center 365 cloud and hybrid environments to deliver content and services and products, any time, on any device, from anywhere, and across organizational boundaries
- Administer and configure SharePoint Online, including services and products, web page collections, and hybrid features
- Help protected client devices by way of Mobile Device Management for Administrative center 365
- Centrally manage user profiles, groups, apps, and social features
- Bridge Administrative center 365 and on-premises environments to share identities and data
- Enforce governance, security, and compliance