Combine the strengths of Angular, the leading framework for developing complex client-side applications, and ASP.NET Core MVC 3, the recent evolution of Microsoft’s framework for server-side applications. This new edition offers up to date Angular, ASP.NET Core 3, Entity Framework Core 3 examples, an all-new chapter on interoperability with Blazor, and more!
Best-selling writer Adam Freeman brings together these two key technologies and explains how to use ASP.NET Core MVC 3 to provide back-end services and products for Angular applications. This fast-paced and practical guide starts from the nuts and bolts and will give you the knowledge you want to combine Angular and ASP.NET Core MVC 3 in your projects.
Every topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the essential details you want to discover ways to be in point of fact effective.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of how ASP.NET Core MVC 3 and Angular can work together
- Utilize both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code to develop Angular/ASP.NET Core MVC projects
- Expose data from Entity Framework Core to Angular applications
- Use ASP.NET Core Identity to provide security services and products to Angular applications
- Understand how Angular and Blazor applications can work together
Create ASP.NET Core RESTful web services and products to make stronger Angular applications
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers with knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC who are introducing Angular into their projects.