Update to a version of SharePoint that offers the most efficient of both on-premise and the cloud the use of SharePoint 2019, the contemporary release of this cornerstone technology from Microsoft. Don your technical learning hat to stand up close and confident on the new time-saving modern features of on-premise, and the many new security and hybrid settings.
Deploying SharePoint 2019 begins with a general introduction to SharePoint 2019, covering new features and expanding your knowledge and capability with the technology systematically. You’re going to learn about the new world of SharePoint, and how it used to be “cloud-born” from Administrative center 365. From there You’re going to dive into learning how to design a physical architecture for SharePoint Server 2019 and get aware of the key concepts of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.
What You can Learn
- Install, configure, and optimize SharePoint 2019
- Understand SharePoint 2019 as a hybrid framework
- Get comfortable with new tools, such as Waft, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Configure systems connected to SharePoint, such as Administrative center Online Server and Workflow Manager
- Migrate content and service databases from previous versions of SharePoint to SharePoint 2019
- Implement HA and DR topologies with SharePoint 2019 to satisfy business continuity requirements
Who This Book Is For
Those tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint Server 2019 for their organization. This book assumes some working knowledge of a previous release of SharePoint Server, such as SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016.