The writer starts by giving an introduction to SharePoint communication sites and how to create them. Next, you’ll cover quite a lot of cases to understand the benefits of communicating through SharePoint communications sites. Further, You’re going to learn how to design collaborative experiences for end users along side ways to plan social intranets. Here, You’re going to understand how to integrate Yammer, SharePoint Online and email with the intention to build a collaborative experience. You’re going to then integrate communication sites with Office 365 products for better end user collaboration. After all, You’re going to discover how to plan for and create communities the usage of communication sites and learn more about social knowledge management.
- Create SharePoint communication sites to share information with larger and smaller groups
- Enrich the end-user experience whilst sharing information with a bigger audience
- Plan digital intranets the usage of SharePoint communication sites
- Design visually compelling intranets
- Transform the way you share information within your company
- Dynamically pull in and display data, documents, and information via web parts
- Integrate with Yammer and emails to create collaborative user experiences